Sunday 19 October 2014

Lunar completes NT challenge #11 (goes on a really long bike ride)

A short while ago my Daddy got me a lovely 'small fry' cycling helmet but couldn't take me out cycling because my head was too small for this smallest of helmets. By October 2014, a couple of weeks on, my head now fitted snuggly into the helmet. Better yet, Daddy had got me a 'buff' (kinda like a head scarf) of my own to wear under my helmet and Mommy got me some mittens to keep my hands warm. Now there was nothing to stop daddy taking me out for a pedal!
I sat in a chair of my own behind Daddy and would tell him where to go. This was lots of fun and I liked it when daddy went over bumps. On my debut cycle we went all the way to Arrow Vale Lake. We cycled all the way around the lake and then cycled home. Aunty Kim cycled with us both and she was always out of puff.
On my first cycle we covered about 15k. I'm not sure if that was considered 'long distance', as my Daddy has cycled 100's of miles in one jaunt. However, this was a long ride for me - it's the furthest I had ever been! Daddy says I have now completed National Trust challenge #11 (go on a really long bike ride) and I'm not even 2 years old yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment