Tuesday 9 September 2014

Lunar completes NT challenge #9 (eats an apple straight from a tree)

This year (2014) my mummy and daddy have been growing all sorts of fruit in Doo Little gardens. They grew some cherry's, pears, tomato's, marrows and apples. Daddy said I had to find a big apple to complete one of my National Trust (NT) challenges - this wasn't too difficult...
One of our apple tree's in the garden had 2 apples left on it. Daddy said 'how d'ya like them apples?' I  smiled and plucked the biggest apple straight from the tree. The apple was mostly green with a splash of red too. It looked delicious.
I'm not quite sure what variety the apple was but daddy says it wasn't a cooking apple. It looked juicy and there were no maggot holes or anything. Now to take a bite...
Mmmm. Delicious! Perhaps not a Golden Delicious though.
It was such a big apple it took me ages to eat it. Some apple was eaten outside. Some apple was eaten inside. Daddy said I now have apples inside my insides.
On 9 September 2014, I completed the National Trust challenge #9 and ate an apple straight from a tree. Daddy says this was a big achievement, especially considering I am not even 2 years old. I have now successfully completed 3 NT challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment