Monday 18 August 2014

Lunar completes NT challenge #21 (picking blackberries)

Daddy saw the National Trust (NT) website had a 'thing' on it called '50 things to do before you're 11 & 3/4'. Before I could say 'over the moon', he had signed me up for it. If you want to take a look at the 50 challenges, please follow this link: 50 things...
Wild blackberries growing at the top of Doo Little drive
The first challenge I completed was challenge #21 'pick blackberries growing in the wild'. Daddy walked me to the top of our drive, armed me with a little pot and instructed me to pick.
Before long, I had filled my little pot with lots of fat delicious blackberries. I wasn't allowed to eat any until the pot was full. Once the pot was full, daddy made me wash them too.
Mmmm, they really were delicious. I think I am going to enjoy my challenges that lay ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment